
I love the simple things in life and must admit the finer things in life as well! To some this might seem to contradict each other but to me it's just... me being me. I love the simple smell of rain and the way the morning sun seems to wake and warm everything it touches and I love kickass fire work shows and Funyuns!!!! And I also love the flavor of a grass fed dry aged Hanger Steak and the sizzle of my grill as the line caught (preferably my line) Wild Stripe Bass hits the cast iron grates! So to me it's not about giving up but learning where to give, when to balance and when to enjoy the harvest. Life is so not about giving up it's more about respect and balance! So don't feel guilty about eating meat, but I always feel guilty about eating animals that have not lived a good life. I define a good life as the following: raised in an environment that allows the animal to live the way nature intended, allowed to eat in a natural way and enjoy the simple things in life, SUNSHINE, GRASS UNDER THEIR FEET (hooves or whatever) AND COMPANIONSHIP!!! I also feel horrible when I buy something and THEN do the research to find out that it was made by some child labor or in a sweat shop! So learn to live in a way that balances your love with total fulfilment and harmony!!! And by all means buy, eat and have things in your life that totally represent the world in which you chose to live in!
0 comments:
Post a Comment