Saturday, March 12, 2011

What do I know.....






There are some days you just have to ask yourself... what do I really know? Those that know me well know that I sometimes say that I'm going to write a book and the title is Life and other shit I know nothing about... But, this is what I think I know! If you do the same things and expect different results you are insane. The best thing that can happen right now is that people say enough is enough. I no longer chose to fill my body with pesticides, or other processed foods so you can line your pockets. 

I chose to support the folks that live life holistically and give more than they take. Consumers set the bench mark of what is acceptable and what is not. I'll say that one again because it's that easy. Consumers set the bench mark of what is acceptable and what is not. We get the wrong order at the local fast food joint, what do you do? You march inside and get what you paid for and maybe then some.  I suppose it depends on your level at the art of the conversation! 

So why do we freeze when it comes to our health our childrens health, the education of our children (and include is in on the education also) and the gas prices. I'm no MBA and let's face it - I thought MBA stood for Mountain Bikers Association.  But I know this - be kind and that if we treat people as they are, we make them worse so treat people, especially the ones you call your family, neighbors, friends & dude I work with.   

We help them become what they are capable of becoming. Choose with your money, your fork, and and choices that you make.  It should be fair to say that if we got ourselves into this mess we can get ourselves out of it. Or, as my Uncle Gerald use to say "You can get Happy in the Same shoes you got mad in!" 

Choose Wisely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment