 |
| I will be holding a signing at your local Borders...Oh, wait? |
The 2012 Annual Oktoberfest Chili cook-off has come and gone, but the sediment will sit in the bottom of our digestive tract for weeks to come. We had eight great entries this year, but in the end we had a clear winner. We also had a couple great brews provided by Mr. Adam from Adirondack Brewery. Again, we didn't raise any money for local charities, but everyone
(including these lovely ladies above) were able to go home with a signed glossy 8x10 from yours truly. As you can tell, these ladies were
uber excited about my head shot and I'm sure those photographs are framed, sitting on a mantle or strategically placed in their home where people will no doubt question "
Who's that Dapper man with the corduroy kangol"?
When we wrapped up the night, Nick went home with the
covenant magnetic strip of bacon for the second year in a row. I will be providing some pictures from the festivities and some recipes from winning chili's.
God bless Tums.
0 comments:
Post a Comment